Thursday, January 15, 2015

Inspired By: Agent Carter

I look forward to Tuesday night's now all due to the show Agent Carter. Since the miniseries is part of the Marvel universe, it takes place after the events of Captain America. It's 1946, World War II is over, Captain American is gone, and Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell) is stuck doing administrative work at the Strategic Scientific Reserve (S.S.R.). On the side, Peggy is going on secret missions for her friend Howard Stark, who was framed for supplying deadly weapons. 

I love this show because Peggy is a bad ass gal who keeps her cool while in a male-dominated world. She still struggles with the fact that Steve Rogers (aka Captain America) is gone, and she feels "stuck" in an administrative position after being in the military and helping to fight against the forces of evil. 

Agent Carter is on Tuesday at 8pm EST on ABC.

Strategic Scientific Reserve
Agent Carter 1

Peggy Carter works for the S.S.R. doing administrative for the men who investigate crimes and are currently looking into Howard Stark, who disappeared after apparently selling weapons to U.S. enemies. While at the office, Peggy wear office-appropriate attire (blazers, blouses, and pencil skirts) as she gets the men coffee and answers the phone. She always has a swipe of red lipstick on.

Undercover
Agent Carter 2
Peggy isn't always at the office. She promised Stark that she would help clear his name. She begins her own investigations and is usually a step ahead of the men she works for. While undercover, Peggy wears a sensual metallic dress. Take a cue from her by wearing a black dress with sparkly jewels and metallic heels, or a metallic dress, head-turning necklace, and black pumps.

Have you been watching Agent Carter?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! I hear the show is so good. I am behind though and need to catch up on Hulu! I was hoping to watch the show with my husband but he is always playing a video game in the evening. I think I will just go on without him :P

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that LBD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to watch this show asap, but i will watch it online , its not aired in india at the moment

    undercover outfits are fab

    Keep in touch

    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I REALLY want to watch Agent Carter! She just looks so awesome. I really love these outfits, too...they're really close to my own personal style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the black dress and the red hat! You always pick such great pieces!


    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I love that black dress!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen this show, but the way you describe it makes me want to watch it. And the boards you pick make me want to dress like her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Peggy Carter and these boards are spot on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen this, but that first look is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a fantastic show! I think you would like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! You should totally watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Kyla! I hope you watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover