Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Outfit: Keeping Warm

Yep, this outfit post is called Keeping Warm, but I'm not wearing my coat in these pictures. Don't worry, I had it nearby for when I got cold. Since everything at Delia's is on sale due to the fact that they're closing shop (RIP Delia's!), I snagged this purple faux fur stole for a great price. This  one is super soft and surprisingly very warm. If you're bored of regular scarves and want something that feels more classy, try a faux fur stole. 


When I first got my iPhone, I bought a clear case from Ebay for $5 so that I could still see the blue back, but I hated the case because it was not made well. I was considering getting an Otterbox, but a bunch of the reviews I read said that the 5c case has an open bottom, so I got this phone case from Ebay for $12. It's inexpensive, but it's sturdy, shockproof, and apparently waterproof, although I haven't tested it. 
Cardigan: old | Scarf: Delia's | Top: LC Lauren Conrad x Kohls 
Jeans: Hollister | Socks: Urban Outfitters | Boots: Amazon | Phone Case: Ebay

How are you keeping warm?
What phone case do you have?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

31 comments:

  1. Here I am again ,still love to visit your blog. Fabulous outfit , you look so stunning. I love your beatifull color scarf , thanks for sharing. Truely amazing!!!


    xxx


    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST got a Samsung phone and I always, always use an Otterbox or some other type of non-cute case because I drop my phone so much!
    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! May the 90s forever live on through our Delia's memories. http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute and cozy outfit! I had no idea that Delia's was closing! That was my sister's favorite store for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the boots paired with the thick socks!! i love that look. and i have always wanted those boots with the red stripe up the back - i used to always see girls wear them on campus in college!

    ReplyDelete
  6. neither did i - i used to shop there through high school! RIP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that scarf! Super adorable outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your outfit without coat, dear Sara, as it fits to you! This is a kind of look I wear also often on cold days and I like it :)

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That furry stole is a great last ditch find from Delia's - I was so sad to hear about the store closing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks!! Me too! It will live on in our memories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks!! I got mine from Amazon for pretty cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. RIP Delias! I shopped there so much in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could get a cute case but I just know I'm going to scratch the front if I do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I had no idea Delia's was closing. That's so sad. So many memories of us shopping there and trying on a million clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHAT Delia's is closing?! I juster to live in there graphic tees in High School! I love your iPhone case <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deliah's, Deb and Wet Seal all going out of business this year is crazy! My teenage heart is still breaking over their graphic tees and low priced jeans lol I love your top, so pretty and elegant! But how do you not have snow?


    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was shocked when I heard about Delias! Glad you found something for such a great deal! Your top is so pretty! So happy you were a little warm for once!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I still remember the Delia's catalog!! Next, I'll hear of Aeropostale going out of business :X & I probably wouldn't test out the "waterproof" aspect haha just in case :P


    Oh, and that top? Freaking adorable on you!!!


    Yvonne
    Dear Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had no idea Wet Seal was going out of biz! So sad! I took these pictures a few days before all the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved their fun and cheeky graphic tees too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah, we had so much fun trying on pretty much everything in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Not Aeropostale!! I love that store!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh man, Wet Seal is going out horribly! Look up what their employees are saying about them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover