Monday, January 12, 2015

Looks I Love {Wintertime}

It is COLD in New York! Last week it hit a low of 7 degrees and that's not even counting wind chill. When it reaches a temperature that low I want to never leave my house. Suffice it to say, I've been having a lot of hearty soups and warm tea. And not just because it was so cold, but because I also got a bad chest cold and all I wanted was warm food. 
Cozy.
Mixing neutral colors: blush, beige, gray

Kendi Everyday: Poppy Palette
Wear bright colors to stand out

The Clothes Horse: Outfit: Dog Days
Sweater dress + hat + scarf + booties!

Sweater weather
Love this over-sized embellished sweater

Polka dots
Cute polka dot coat!

The Modern Travel Uniform Is Surprisingly Chic #refinery29  http://www.refinery29.com/holiday-travel-outfits#slide2  A tailored, streamlined coat plus tall boots means you can wear anything underneath — even your pajamas, if you're so inclined. A fluffy scarf and hat double as a pillow and sleep mask (and let you get away with smushed airplane hair, too). Lauren Manoogian Beret, $138, available at La Garçonne; Helmut Lang Cashmere Silk Gauze Scarf, $185, available at Helmut Lang; The Fifth ...
An outfit with vintage flair!

Stay warm out there, friends!

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

21 comments:

  1. Love all of these, but especially the first and last. I am ready for it to warm up too. :/
    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your cold is better! Love the floral sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way. If it gets too cold, I don't leave the house and I wear a blanket around the house all day. haha! I'm basically an old lady. Love your style inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. skirts/dresses + leggings/stockings have been my winter go to this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its funny how things change hahaha i remember you both were absolutely outraged by leggings altogether but ya know sometimes conventionality and functionality just win out! i agree with jackie here love the cute dress with stockings combo but it better be fleece tights otherwise you'll get frostbite! hahaha very cute outfits here! love the colorfulness :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sara, you share here wonderful inspirations, I only can't decide which look I love most :)

    xx from
    Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these looks but my favorite is the look with the bright orange coat. It's a perfect color to stand out in and it reminds me of summer. I cannot wait until winter is over!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're feeling better! I love Kendi's outfit!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. its crazy cold here in india too , wonderful winter outfit

    kisses

    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3


    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you feel better soon! All of these looks are cute and cozy!

    ♥ Naomi Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that bottom outift!! It's been absolutely freezing here as well - do hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in such a style rut right now...for some reason, I just don't want to wear tights, which leaves me to wearing the same jeans, pants, leggings, etc. These are cute ideas though, thanks! Stay warm!!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice picks, Sara! I love them all!!!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful picks! I especially love the bright coat! I need to get my hands on some bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loveeee big/cozy coats, sweaters and hats, although I'm not a winter fan. My favorite outfit is #1, super cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE wearing bright colors in the winter because it seems like no one else ever does. But I really do like the muted tones and the embellishments of the fourth look, so pretty.


    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in LOVE with that second outfit! I love when people wear bright colors + floral during the winter months. Just because it's cold out doesn't mean your fashion sense has to suffer <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colors in that first look are GREAT but the second look is most my style.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you're feeling better now!
    These outfits are all gorgeous. You are so good at curating really pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fellow New Yorker stay warm! Hope the blizzard is treating you well.
    This post makes me so happy. Love winter clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover