Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January Wishlist

Remember the floral camera case from my December wishlist? Well, I finally got it in the mail and I love it! If you're looking for a camera case that is the shape of a DSLR camera, then I would recommend this one

I'm trying not to buy anything I don't need this month since I went a little overboard last month for gifts for family and for myself. I got that purple phone case for myself though since the first one I got I didn't like.

I don't always feature plus-sized clothing stores here since I'm not pluz-sized. However, I came across some nice options from sites like Roaman's and Nordstrom that would be great for you curvier gals!

January Wishlist


My Wishlist:
 Roaman's Lace Pullover -- How pretty is this sweater? And I love this gray one from Frenchi.  
 Bauble Bar Phased Out Bangles -- Want. These. So. Badly. 
 Bauble Bar Ear Jackets -- So pretty!
 Accessorize Owl Coin Purse -- I can't resist anything with an owl on it. 
 Madewell Pullover Sweater -- I love this shade of green and here's a similar one from Eloquii
 Target Mary Jane Heels -- Love a good classic shoe!
 Roaman's Metallic Loafer -- Loafers are so comfortable and chic!
 Essence Match 2 Cover Concealer -- Can't beat a great concealer at $3.50. 
 iPhone 5c Purple Case -- Bought this case and I'm excited to test it out!

What's on your wishlist?


Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. i want those earrings tooo

    keep in touch

    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple sweater screams "SARA!" i really want a pair of ear jackets too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those metallic loafers! They are officially on my wish list too :)

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bangle is beautiful. I love anything remotely astrology/astronomy based, so now I'm coveting that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh those Phased Out bangles are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black shoes and the cute little owl ^^

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that adorable little owl coin purse! Seriously so cute! I'm a little obsessed with owls. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. that owl coin purse is adorable! It caught my eye immediately!!

    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover